Tuesday, September 15, 2009

So Much Fun!

Well, here are some of the Animal ABC sketches that I have been working on.......I'm allowed to post these but I can't say who or what they're for.......but I CAN say that I am loving drawing these.  I have 3 more to go and then I can start painting them, even MORE fun!
There will be 12 of these.
 The letters will be on the drawings, of course, and the words that begin with the letters will go all around the outside of the pictures , not at the bottom.
Working on these makes me really REALLY happy!

3 comments:

Paula Pertile said...

Oh Wendy, you are SO GOOD!!!!!!! I love these!!

Anne Pink said...

The Double Dachshunds are particularly sweet!

tlchang said...

This does indeed look like an incredibly fun project. You can tell you love your mammals! :-) They're fabulous!